Saturday 7 April 2012

Yolanda Mbokazi is a young passionate model who believes that she has a role to play in tackling the toughest social challenges in South Africa. 


Yolanda shares with Durban Bella that modelling is not only about glamour but its about being a role model a charity person and a community builder. She further explains that through modelling she has gained alot of confidence in herself.

 


Next year, Yolanda plans to study law and carry on with modelling part-time because education comes first to her.


During my spare time..

"Mostly, I hang out with my boyfriend, watch movies, read and write poems."


The lucky gentlemen is.. 
"Infact his not lucky, his blessed, we are both blessed to have each other. His name is Theo Luthuli, his a very loving, caring & dedicated gentlemen who would fight for what he loves & believes in. He means a lot to me. His my better half & I can't even imagine life without him."

How many times have u been properly inlove?  
"Well I would say once(in my present relationship)."

Yolanda's advice for all young girls that wish to become models..
"My advice to the young ladies there is to believe in yourself, be dedicated & have courage in what u do. Be careful who you sign up with because there are people who are very cruel out there, who wants to take advantage of you because you want to be helped in fulfilling yourself modelling career. I’ve always wanted to become a model and I was lucky to have a very supporting mom, family & boyfriend."


Yolanda and her siblings

Please SMS YOLANDA MBOKAZI to 33963 to make me a Isolezwe model of the month, SMS cost only R1.50. SMS as many times as you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment