Wednesday 11 April 2012

Shoeology 101


Something I can't even explain just gave me the oomph to go around taking pictures of people's shoes around today.


I am told that girls love shoes more than guys.. how true is this?




Zine's shoe design stood out for me because she made them herself by putting together different coloured buttons and yellow laces which is very creative.
Zine's shoes
   More creativity by Praise..
Praise got his shoes from Galleria

  “Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.” – Marilyn Monroe
Ayanda's shoes- Mr Price

Ayanda T's shoes from Rage

Zandile's shoe-  Puma

I was definitely not going to leave out the carvella as it is the mostly worn shoe in Durban.


Dudu's shoes- carvella

 
Nomfundo's shoes- Mr Price





To enter a weekly shoe giveway http://www.princessdominique.com/fashionblog/2010/03/keep-entering-more-shoes-are-coming/

No comments:

Post a Comment