Sunday 15 April 2012

HYDRO'S MILLIONAIRE CD LAUNCH!



Our favourite, young South African rapper @FameboyHydro AKA Dro Hefner is inviting everyone from the country to his CD launch. You can follow the guy on twitter(@fameboyHydro) for more details and be sure not to miss Kenny Kunene's SO WHAT this monday at 8:30 where he would tell us more about himself!

Check out the invite below by the man himself:



INVITE TO #Empty_Fridge_Album_Launch


Its the biggest time in my life right now, in 15days I will announce when and where my #EMPTY_FRIDGE_ALBUM_LAUNCH_ will be hosted!

STRICTLY guestlist, so if u attending this event please tell me now and tell me the NAMES of the people your coming with!


The #EMPTY_FRIDGE_ALBUM_LAUNCH
HYDRO will be on stage tearing it up along side a SPECIAL INTERNATIONAL ACT (ladies ya'll gonna die when u find out who it is)


Hottest/Flyest lady in my Launch will win LV red bottoms according to your size, two bottles of ACE OF SPADES, 5grand and a night in the Raddison Hotel in Sandton with u and your girls, boyfriend or suga daddy...

Gimme your names and who you cummin with coz I'm dealing with the Guestlist...no name NO ENTRANCE....

We will even have adverts about my launch nd a competions on tv about it soon!
BIGGEST N' MOST EXPENSIVE CD LAUNCH IN THE HISTORY OF SOUTH AFRICA N' THE CONTINENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#ZarEmpire #NuMoneyGang #ItsTheWattvilleBaby
EMPTY FRIDGE droppin SOOOON!!

 
Catch my life story about where I'm from on So What this monday etv 8:30pm!
God Bless u. Thank You

2 comments:

  1. #ItsTheWattvilleBaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing it big for South Africa....#lovethisnigga!!!!

    ReplyDelete