Thursday 17 May 2012



Interview with Eleigh Kheswa
Fashion Blogger behind Eleigh's Kist>> http://www.eleighskist.blogspot.com/! Loocha Magazine Ambassador! Juice, Candy & Food Freak! Aspiring Fashion Stylist & Businesswoman!
                                                    Live • Love • Style

Q:   Tell us about yourself?

Eleigh: My name is Neliswa Kheswa but I’m popularly known as Eleigh. I’m from a little township in the South Coast of Durban called Magabheni. I have two younger half-sisters. I am a student from the University of KwaZulu Natal currently studying towards a degree in Environmental Management.
Q:  Describe yourself in less than 10 words...
Eleigh:  I’m all things fashion!
Q: What does blogging mean to you?
 Eleigh:  I started blogging as a hobby because I love fashion, dressing up and looking good at all times. Having a blog is the most exciting thing ever. When I get an email or a comment from one of your viewers telling me how much they love my style and the fact that I affordable clothes on the blog.  I’m also on Twitter and Facebook, although I mostly use my Facebook for promoting my blog rather than personal networking.
Q: Your inspiration is...
Eleigh: I’m inspired by bloggers like Solange Knowles, Olivia Lopez and Aimee Song. Their style is AMAZING and they are also talented in the arts in general and not just fashion. What keeps me motivated is seeing bloggers like the ones I mentioned and striving to get to where they are today. I’m also motivated by people who believe in me and trust that I have potential to do something great.
Q:  Which time would u say was the hardest in your life?
Eleigh:  I would have to say the hardest thing I have had to deal with is finding a reliable photographer. It’s hard being a fashion blogger when you don’t have a camera of your own and having to rely on others to take pictures for (of) you.
Q:  Taken?
Eleigh: Lol Yes I am taken. I’ve been in a committed relationship for 4 years now and he is a wonderful man! He has been very supportive with my blog and trying to get my views up, he has truly been amazing.
Q: How many times have u been properly inlove?
Eleigh: I am deeply in love right now! I can’t explain it. It’s one of those things that you have to experience for yourself and then you will know.
Q:  The last time u were at church was in....
Eleigh: The last time I was in church was during the Easter Weekend at St. Brides Anglican Church.
Q: Ever had a rumour spead about u?
Eleigh: Rumours? I don’t pay attention to those!
Q: What are your short term goals?
Eleigh: Apart from working in the environmental industry I also want to study something within the arts department. In terms of my blog… I see myself travelling to fashion capitals and exploring their fashion industries, learning more about fashion and buying. Attending all the fashion shows and getting front row seats! Lol quite a dream huh? I also want to open a boutique sometime in the near future.
Q: What are your long term goals?
Eleigh: Being successful in whatever I do and enjoying it. Having a wonderful marriage and a beautiful family to go home to everyday. Nothing beats that!
The end.
Interview by @Q_Canyeel for @DurbanBella. Eleigh is on twitter @Eleighs_Kist

No comments:

Post a Comment